We're hiring a Summer Intern (2020) to join our Social Media Community team!
This is a very exciting opportunity if you consider yourself a creative, a social media expert, a marketing mind with a keen eye on trend and styles. You will gain valuable experience to grow a super early start-up in the clean beauty and direct to consumer space.
You will work directly with the founder to define content strategy, create and curate contents that are engaging and complimentary to the brand vision and aesthetics. The successful candidate will be contributing to posting on social networks and blogs, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a growing organization are encouraged to apply.
As part of the community management, your main responsibilities are:
– Manage collaborations with other brands/influencers
– Create and curate content for various channels
– Draft copy for social media marketing channels (Instagram, Pinterest, FB)
– Engage with current community and grow the following base
– Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
- 2+ years' experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and other social media channels.
- Experience with social media analytics, such as Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Canva or Photoshop
*This role will require 20 hours/week. Able to work remotely.
Great to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
- Great energy and can-do attitude
- Start-up Experience
If you think you are a great candidate, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!